BC Boards

sad news

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although words never seem enough, Borderbob's wit, words and the awesome pictures of him and his dogs enjoying each other's company and playing, warms our hearts now and always.He is and has been in my thoughts for some time now.

He will be sorely missed! And as others have said what a beautiful way to honor your Dad, by caring for his dogs that he loved so. I am sure that was one thing he didn't have to worry about, knowing you would watch over his friends.

We are all here to help in anyway we possibly can. Never worry about asking any question or asking for help or advice or if you just want to chat.

We have all loved and lost at one time or another in our lives and we know the pain you must have in your heart now.

Again please know how well respected your Dad was/IS, to all of us who had the pleasure of chatting with him..

I am so sorry...God Bless and take care. ((((hugs to you, and Bob's dogs)))).

((((((Giant hugs))))))

Im so sorry to hear of your loss. I am so pleased you've taken on the dogs. Anyone will be happy to help you in any way we can. Thank you for letting us know, and for continuing to be around to be the best for those BC's. I hope they can help heal your pain.

Your dad's last post spoke about his beloved BC's not leaving his side. I am glad to know that you will have them with you during this time of sorrow and for the time of healing.

Thank you for letting us know and remember that we'll be here when you need us.

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad. He'll be with you for a long time, in your heart and with you. I'm sure that the dogs love haveing you to be there. If you need anything just give me a shout. God Bless

Bob, I am so sorry. Your dad's posts showed what a great guy he was -- sensible and funny and brave. I have been thinking about him and wondering how he was doing, and yes, I will keep him in my heart for a while. When the winter comes, keep the fires lit, and he will be right next to you.

If we can be any help to you with the dogs, you have only to ask.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

How good of you to take care of his pack! It must have made it all so much easier for him.

Dear Borderbob,

I'm at a loss for things to say...

Please accept my condolences. I lost my dad just over 2 years ago and I understand how painful and difficult it can be.

Your dad's beloved dogs are lucky to have you to depend on and love now that he is gone and I hope they bring you comfort and a reason to smile every day.

Please post whenever you want to reach out or ask advice about the dogs. We're lucky to have some very knowledgeable and helpful people here.

Take care.

i am a newer member and also this is my first bc.

i didn't know you dad, but i am sorry for your loss. after my dad died there were times when it seemed i could feel him watching over me and laughing when my fishhook got tangled in the brush. he was a great fisherman and always said i had to clean out my fishing spot before i could fish. know he is still near you

BorderbobII,

I am so sorry for your loss. I will miss your dad's posts here, but hope that you will come back and visit with us when you can. I know your father must have felt great relief knowing his beloved canine companions would be well cared for after his passing. I am keeping all of you in my prayers.

J.

Oh, Bob, I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. His love for his animals really showed when he posted here. You all must miss him very much.

And, I loved your dad's 'tag' line. Since we say something very similar a lot around here, it always made me smile when I saw that tag, and even when I'd just say it to one of ours.

"Go get your ball", we'll all miss you.

Ruth n the BC3

I too am sorry for your great loss. I can only imagine what it's like to lose a parent. May a part of him live on through you.

Please continue to post and let us know how things are going w/ you and the dogs. Again my deepest sympathies.

What sad news. I was wondering how he was doing just a week or so ago. I'm sorry for your loss and hope you and your family can be strong through this time.

It's wonderful that you have his dogs and we hope you know that we will all be here for you if you ever have any need of us.

Denise

Oh, this is so sad. I can only imagine how hard this must be for you. I admire your grace and willingness in taking on you father's dogs; what a lovely way to respect and honor his memory - and how fortunate the dogs are to stay in the family and in your good care. I hope that they are some comfort to you through ths difficult transition, as I'm sure you are to them.

Welcome to the boards; your father will be missed, but it's nice to know his legacy continues in you and his dogs.

Bob;

Thank you for Informing us of your Fathers passing.

He shall be missed.

By your words you have demonstated to me that his spirit lives on through his family.

My sincern condolences go out to you and your family in your time of grief.

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."

Chief Aupumut, Mohican. 1725