BC Boards

Re-post Training May (HD)

I sent you a PM a moment ago and I am not sure if you got it (an error page came up?), so I'll ask my question here:

In this video (23 mos.) it is clear that you are saying "way out" when you send May. But I could not understand what command you are using in the other videos- those where the out run was shorter?

Thanks again-these are terrific. I am trying to learn good technique (outrun, flank, etc.) from bad, so your narrative and critiques are very educational.

Karrin

Thanks Sue and Karrin :rolleyes:

In this video (23 mos.) it is clear that you are saying "way out" when you send May. But I could not understand what command you are using in the other videos- those where the out run was shorter?

Karrin

My standard commands for a wide flank or outrun are "away back" for the counter clockwise and "come out" for clockwise. That's what I'm using on this video. Sometimes I use "out" or "get" (as in "get back") or "get out of it" to ask them to go wider in general if they're already on a flank but I'm trying to change that to be more specific and use a different "wide" command for each flank.

Hey Denise,

For those of us poor souls who don't have the luxury of DSL in our area, will you be putting the collection of videos onto a DVD to sell perhaps? ;-)

:rolleyes: I don't know. Maybe. I'd like to get a good video of an Open run with her to narrate first to show how she ended up - good and bad - in a testing situation such as a trial.