BC Boards

Board Mojo Needed

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anna, I am so, so sorry to hear about what happened to Lucky. :rolleyes: It sounds like she had a long, happy life with you, and I'm sure she will be greatly missed....the posted picture of her is lovely.

As you have said, though no replacement for the original, at least you will still get the chance to see Lucky live on in all of her working sons and daughters...I hope you do take comfort in that wonderful gift.

My thoughts definitely are with you today.

Sincerely,

Koi

*tear5s* Oh my, I'm so sorry. I cried for your loss. I hate foxtails I'm always checking my dog for them.

Tonoght I shall open my window and wish upon a star. Then leave a place in my garden for puppies to dance.

I'm sitting here very ujp set and holding Jin. Our love to you and Lucky.

I am so sorry - I lost Ben in a similar way last Oct - one day terrific looking, the next going in for what seemed to be something "routine" that turned out to be last his vet visit. I remember thinking the whole time - "I can't believe I'm doing this." The vet was really nice to show you the evidence of her prognosis. I spent a lot of time second guessing my decision, though I'm at peace now and even though Ben totally told me he was ready.

Peace to you and you household at this time, Anna.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. There's really nothing anyone can say right now to help other than we do understand - losing one so unexpectedly is always so difficult. Sounds you have a great vet so at least you know you did everything you could.