BC Boards

Any red dogs out there?

Hey Mary,

He can join the Orange Dog Club with Kat. Right now she's blown her coat and is a nice dark red, but it won't take long before she's a lovely orange color again. Orange dogs unite!

Heather,

Ticking on a red dog isn't terribly rare. I love Kat's ticking becuase as a tri, she's got both red and tan ticking spots.

Wendy,

Izzy should come live with me. She and Lark could be red and black tri soul, er, earmates.... :rolleyes:

J.

Not a full BC, but I suspect Kes is another ACD/BC cross like my Maggie, just in the red variant vs. her blue-ness. He's borderline orange. :rolleyes:

IMG_5282.jpg

Thanks for all of the pictures of the many varieties of red dogs....Robin and I don't feel so alone! Finally managed to take a picture of him without mud on him...but naturally the cat was strolling by when I snapped the pic! Robin is one the left; Ladybug, our older rescue in the middle, and Brodie, whom I'm told is a piebald is on the right...

Liz

post-10125-1245181960_thumb.jpg

post-10125-1245182055_thumb.jpg

This is not my dog, but one I had the pleasure of doing a photo shoot for. :rolleyes: Such a handsome boy!

3524303644_ef8c30ede5.jpg

3622640033_b628d4a9e0.jpg

Hi there,

finally got a picture of my fast moving little Robin -- Red, white, gold, and muddy! Hopefully better pics to come -- he's really getting pretty when not covered in mud! (this by the way, is the same "pretty" pup that won the May photo contest at barkmagazine.com at 3 and a half weeks!)

Liz

post-10125-1245415432_thumb.jpg

post-10125-1245415669_thumb.jpg