BC Boards

Border collie stickers, magnets and license plates

I have a license plate holder that says "Crazy about Border Collies" and I have a little stuffed sheep on my dash that I got when I was in England visiting Stonehenge. (Stonehedge is surrounded by sheep grazing in fields.)

I like one sticker I saw at Cafe Press that said, "Save a horse, use a cowdog". I'd just as soon have both the horse and the dog, but I liked the sticker.

I have three stickers - one in the RV and the others in the truck. The first one is a magnetic one which says 'BORDER COLLIES - The Only Breed That'll Do', another saying 'Border Collies are Like Potato Chips - You Can Never Have Just One' and finally, my favorite 'BORDER COLLIES Do It Til The Cows Come Home'.

I had a "Border Collies - World's Smartest Dog" license plate frame on a previous car, but the bolts holding it rusted and the rust ruined the frame, and I haven't replaced it. I also have a nice NEBCA static-cling window sticker, but haven't put it on the car because the windows are tinted and I guess no one could see if it if I stick it on?

For now I have these magnets:

IMG_6483_2.jpg

dog.jpg

sheep.jpg

I got them from Silhouettes Unlimited, a vendor at the 2007 Finals. These are the 6" size...they also come in 12" (which I had previously but doesn't fit on my current car as it's kind of huge...12" is also a little $pensive). Facing left is the standard but she will cut them facing right on request. If I recall correctly, they can also be ordered in silver instead of black. The sheep is not on her website but when I ordered these (maybe a year ago) she still had it.

I have a creeping border collie, an "adopt" stick that the dude who did the r, w, blue obama icon also did, and an "bark less, wag more" sticker. I got the adopt and bark less ones for free. :rolleyes:

I really like the "will creep for sheep" on cafe press but I already feel silly having the crouching border collie as my Soda has almost zero style or eye and I've seen her crouch once, maybe LOL!

25pqwt5.png

I have just this one without the text. I got it because I liked how stylized it was, but I really wish he was crouching. Standing in that position, he looks a touch too Barbie!

He's also kind of fat! I have him reversed and I never noticed before.

I have the "Border Collies are like Potato Chips..." window cling, though not on my truck because of the tinted windows. Also a cling on my front door that says "Premises Protected by Border Collie Security Services" You can find tons of clings, magnets, license plates etc. on eBay. Just do a general search of "all categories" for "border collie" to see what comes up, or to be more specific "border collie magnets" or similar.

I have a license plate that says BCS 4EWE on my Mustang convertible. :rolleyes: I have an "Agility Dog on Board" magnet on the van as well as a kennels in the van.

I have a "Border Collies, The Only Breeder 'That'll Do'" magnet on my car's bumper.

Next I want a crouching border collie sticker, like the one Laura posted. :rolleyes:

I just have a border collie head sticker on my back window. I got it at a trial for $1. I always see tons of stickers at trials. I want to get some agility stickers.

I have a Border Collie Security sign on the gate to my back yard. I think it is much more effective than a Beware of Dog sign:

dogsign.jpg

Especially when you see my intimidating dogs snoozing on the front porch.

dogsonporch2.jpg

Especially Juno, who is always on the lookout for someone to schmooze...

junoonporch.jpg

I got the sign at the airport in Denver. I was stuck there for four hours once, and I explored all the shops. Turns out that on the second floor restaurant/shopping area near the United gates, there is an incredibly well-stocked dog tchotchke store.

I have a Border Collie Security sign on the gate to my back yard. I think it is much more effective than a Beware of Dog sign. Especially when you see my intimidating dogs snoozing on the front porch.

Oh, I am TERRIFIED! I will never rob your house! :rolleyes:

According to my landlord, my dogs don't even move their lazy butts off the couch when someone comes to fix something. Oh wait, no, sometimes Freya gets up to leave tennis balls at their feet. Instead of biting to protect my house she trips the intruders, breaking their legs. Beware of the booby trap setting dog!

I had a "Border Collies - World's Smartest Dog" license plate frame on a previous car, but the bolts holding it rusted and the rust ruined the frame, and I haven't replaced it. I also have a nice NEBCA static-cling window sticker, but haven't put it on the car because the windows are tinted and I guess no one could see if it if I stick it on?

For now I have these magnets:

IMG_6483_2.jpg

dog.jpg

sheep.jpg

I got them from Silhouettes Unlimited, a vendor at the 2007 Finals. These are the 6" size...they also come in 12" (which I had previously but doesn't fit on my current car as it's kind of huge...12" is also a little $pensive). Facing left is the standard but she will cut them facing right on request. If I recall correctly, they can also be ordered in silver instead of black. The sheep is not on her website but when I ordered these (maybe a year ago) she still had it.

I love those!! I just ordered a couple stickers from cafe press that says Proud Owner of a Rescued Border Collie. And another that is a BC silhouette and says border collie across the top. Both are oval stickers, I like those the best.

My order is on its way. I picked out four stickers, two for my truck and two to go elsewhere. I'm getting an Arizona Border Collie Rescue sticker for the truck, a BC outline with "Got Sheep?" and one in red, white, and blue. I don't remember exactly what the fourth one was that I picked out, but I think it was a "Beware of the BC." I looked at so many!