BC Boards

I saw a Borgle today...

I was at the flea market, and there was a perfectly respectable, gorgeous, red and white baby border collie - in a beagle's body.

I went up to the people, who had another beagle, and said, "What mix is this?" I was going to guess BC/beagle, but before I could guess, they said, "This is the mother, here, and the father was a border collie. But how could you tell? No one has ever seen border collie in him!"

I tell you, he was a beautiful red dog, just in the wrong body. I wonder what he'll be like when he grows up!

Mary

We get them all the time in fact one lives permanantly at the rescue an old girl named Kim. She basically looks like a way too big beagle though. Personality is all good. She can escape a cage in 2 mins flat and climbs 5 foot fences with ease. I need a great name for border collie Lab possibly I could create a craze.lol

post-5554-1242012667_thumb.jpg

post-5554-1242013144_thumb.jpg

post-5554-1242013178_thumb.jpg

We get them all the time in fact one lives permanantly at the rescue an old girl named Kim. She basically looks like a way too big beagle though. Personality is all good. She can escape a cage in 2 mins flat and climbs 5 foot fences with ease. I need a great name for border collie Lab possibly I could create a craze.lol

Labradollie. Done.

Mary

Oh, I was thinking a Borador. But I like the Labradollie too.

I've heard 'Borador' in the past, never heard of Labradollie