BC Boards

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas from the forum's own Christmas cynic :rolleyes: .

I do mean it. Have a great time, each and every one of you! And if it gets stressful, have a wrestling match with as many BCs as possible at the same time. That should help!

Thanks, Sandra, that is very generous of you!

Today seemed like it was going to be stressful, but it all turned out ok. And yes, a run with the dogs helped a LOT when deep breathing wasn't enough!!

Merry Christmas to all.

I am very grateful that my mom had a great day today. The last good day she can remember was over 10 days ago. She is having her hip replaced Jan 3rd and was in so much pain last nite she was in tears and fretting over doing Christmas for my family and my brothers today. She wanted to do it BIG so much, where as my brother and I would have been fine with pizza!!

But a gift from God that today was a good day for her and with some help, we pulled it off and had a great day.

Merry Christmas to everyone too!

I hope everyone has a safe and happy day, plus I already got my Christmas present this year :rolleyes:

Thanks, Sandra, that is very generous of you!
Thanks, but it's never been about begrudging others their joy . I just wish there were some spicy rock songs on the radio between all the oh-so-sugary Christmas songs, and I think that pre-planned harmony tends to blow up in one's face (I would blow up, that's for sure)...stuff like that .

But whatever people make of this day, the day itself is absolutely breathtaking so far. This is one thing I love about winter: these slightly misty mornings where there is frost in the trees and the sky is full of light.

So this is our "Christmas photo":

DSCF1190kl.jpg

Hope you all have a great day too!

Nice pics everyone!

We are celebrating Christmas today because DH has to work tomorrow. This is our tree last night after "santa" came. 100_2144.jpg

Notice the creature relaxing on the bigest present. I think Jade was trying to claim it.

And just for fun. . .

"What the post office looks like on the last delivery day before Christmas" 100_2139.jpg

Complete and utter chaos!

Merry Christmas!

LOL Jo!

I'm already working on my bottle of wine, while Chris is putting up the Christmas tree (late, I know, but it appears that's the Romanian tradition, to get the tree ready the night before Christmas). Right now he's getting ready to cut off part of the base, since he got greedy and bought a tree that's WAAAY to big for our apartament :D:D

So far, Ouzo has only tried to munch on the tree, so it will be interesting to document the way he will demolish our apt. once the tree is up .. :rolleyes:

As long as he doesn't think his Christmas wish has come true and he finaly got indoor plumbing by way of the tree, we're good

I think pretty soon I'll have to tempt my chances of drunk dog walking in the snow :D