BC Boards

The newest routine

This is too funny. Tiga has to sit and wait until he's told it's ok to eat his meals. Sometimes we ask him to do a trick or 2 to get his supper. There have been several that we've used. Well I think he's starting to catch on. Now he has a routine that he does without being asked when it's meal time. I wasn't awake for his breakfast, but the last 2 nights for supper this is what he's done in the same order. First he'll "take a bow", then he goes into a down, then up to a sit, followed by standing on his back 2 legs and finished off with a bark. It cracks me up. Anyone else's dog do something like this?

Scout sits and drools until you release him to eat. He stayed with my mom once through a mealtime and I forgot to tell her you had to tell him it was "ok" to eat. She finally called me, "what is wrong with him, he is just sitting there drooling and refuses to eat?!?!?" Duh.

Originally posted by Tammy525:

Scout sits and drools until you release him to eat. He stayed with my mom once through a mealtime and I forgot to tell her you had to tell him it was "ok" to eat. She finally called me, "what is wrong with him, he is just sitting there drooling and refuses to eat?!?!?" Duh.

THAT is funny. Good Scout. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by leahluvsherpups:

My foster dog spins all the way to his bowl then plops his bumm down. I'm surprised he doesn't fall over while he's waiting for me to release him. BTW I didn't teach him to do that, he just started doing it on his own.

That would be quite the sight! Hilarious!