BC Boards

New puppy! Any ideas?

One of our members rescued a mom and her litter of pups that looked quite a lot like Indy. Not that there was any consensus on what they were, but you might enjoy these:

2029443620_3cf3a62609.jpg

Awww what a cutie! Look at that face!!

Was the mom a BC?

Hello, everyone. This is my first post here!

We adopted a puppy from the shelter last week and we are trying to figure out what she is. The shelter said they think she is Aussie/Catahoula but other people have suggested she may be a BC mix. All I know is she is super cute, super sweet, and VERY smart! My mom is convinced she's Aussie/BC.

You guys are the experts on herding breeds ... what do you think? She is about 4 months old and 25 pounds. She has a tail and a medium length coat (at least compared to our lab!). She's pretty much solid merle except for her chest which is silvery.

She is getting along GREAT with our other dog and is fitting into our life really well. We live in Colorado and do tons of hiking - we're hoping she will make a great hiking buddy when she is older. We're also thinking about doing agility with her. :rolleyes:

I can't get images to post, so here is a link to my flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/88162918@N00/

(Anyone have any idea why I can't post photos? I tried to use the IMG tags but got a message that they aren't allowed?)

Any thoughts on what she might be? Thanks!

Jen

I have no problem with aussie cathoula. We have had several simialr puppies and they were adorable.