BC Boards

YouTube video promoting the 2009 Sheepdog Finals

amc

Check out

It's designed to walk people through the phases of a sheepdog trial, mostly. We welcome your comments. Send it to your friends, family and media, of course!

Thanks,

Amy & Geri

Wow, this is a fantastic video!! I should see about going out to the finals. Oh wait... oops, I'm getting married that weekend! :rolleyes:

Sure gives you a goal to work towards, I only hope I can have a dog someday that could/would reach that level, or even half that :D

Great video!

I can't take any credit except for being supportive. Geri Byrne did all the filming, editing, and production. The wonderful voiceover is none other than the famous Ray Crabtree, Voice of Soldier Hollow and the 2006 and 2009 National Sheepdog Finals.

Thanks for the nice comments! Spread the Love! :rolleyes:

Amy

Wow, this is a fantastic video!! I should see about going out to the finals. Oh wait... oops, I'm getting married that weekend! :rolleyes:

Sure gives you a goal to work towards, I only hope I can have a dog someday that could/would reach that level, or even half that :D

Great video!

What, you'd rather get married than go to the sheepdog finals?!?!?! LOL Just kidding.

Nice job on the video guys and gals.

Kathy

How dare you waste my time by posting something I watched 3 times. :rolleyes::D :D

I wanna go see the pretty dogs at work.

Really nice video. And I recognized Ray's voice immediately. None better,

A