BC Boards

Jin hospitalized.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Parvo sucks! You've got all our good vibes here coming your way.

I've heard that some people have luck with using Tamiflu in conjunction with normal treatment as well as some sort of immunotherapy in parvo cases - might be something to look into at least.

Erin

Thank you all so very much.

A girl I know named Rin has the most wonderful outlook on life has said that I should open my window and wish upon a star before going to bed and then to leave a place in my garden for fairy's to dance. She then said she would do the same.

Again thank you all so very much and I shall keep you up to date whether it's in tears of sorrow or joy. I shall wish for Jin to come home.

Have you heard anything this morning? Don't give up here. Lots of dogs with parvo survive.

Keeping you and Jin in our thoughts! Please keep us updated, we are pulling for little Jin with all our mojo over here.

Prayers and good thoughts coming Alex and I. Our Lab had Parvo when he was a few months old. He survived as do many dogs these days. Jin is strong and you caught it quickly.

We'e all here for you.

Esox

Oh Ranger and Jin! I'm literally in tears for you both! My heart breaks for you both! Ranger, you've been very inspirational to myself and my family with all of your posts. When our pup Kaycee broke her paw 2 weeks ago you had some very cute posts. We all appreciated it! I'm very sad for you, my friend. My family will keep you and your beautiful Jin in our hearts and prayers! I offer a big hug to you personally Ranger. Hang in there and keep the faith! :rolleyes: