BC Boards

Jin hospitalized.

We are so sorry to hear of Jin's illness. I hope I'm not being intrusive here, but I would encourage you to contact someone in your area who practices Reiki (on people and/or on animals). Reiki is a powerful energy technique that many holistic vets employ. It's non-invasive, and very calming for animals (similar to T-touch, I believe), and very healing.

It has worked wonders with our 15.5-year-old Travis and many other dogs I personally know of.

Your vet would probably know of a Reiki practitioner in your area, or you could check the medical facilities in your area for a recommendation.

I'm sending healing remote Reiki to Jin tonight, and hope you can make a connection (if you don't think I'm nuts, that is).

Bless you both.

Mary Huber

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking of you and Jin and sending all the good vibes I can.

I missed this too last night.

All our best thoughts and well wishes for Jin are coming to you from eastern Ontario as well. Keep your own thoughts positive, try the Reiki -- do positive things to keep your spirits up. I know how hard this can be... :rolleyes:

Ailsa & Skye

So sorry to read about this! Sending good thoughts to you and Jin. Hang in there!

OH My. I am so sorry to hear your beautiful Jin is so ill. All my thoughts and prayers go out to him and yourself for a positive outcome and speedy recovery... all 20 kitty paws and thier many more than average toes are crossed and Sam's are too!!

More Mojo and healing thoughts are heading your way from snowy Nova scotia!!!!!!!