BC Boards

Jin hospitalized.

I know how emotionally involved I am with Jin. Totally. I have spent the last several hours crying because Jin has Parvo. I took him out for his run at the dog park and everything was all right. Then he sort of collapsed. I thought it was just him being tire but when I got him home he wouldn't get out of the car nor would he eat an ice cube. He was not Jin and he fell asleep on the floor. I went shopping for my sons birthday dinner, tonight Kyle is 24, and when I got back Jin barely greeted me then he came in and crashed, asleep again. I thought something might be wrong so I tried the acid test. He tuned up his nose at his fav treat and would not drink any water. I called the vet and took him over there where he tested positive for Parvo. Doctor Teri wasn't happy with the result of the first test due to an anomoly and did a second. Again positive. At this point I totally broke down. When I introduced Jin to my therapist it took an hour to show and explain to her what he means to me and how close the bond is. Dominique told me at the end of the session that if I had not bought him in she would never have understood.

All of you; Sue, Sue, John, Eileen and everyone else understand. I am totally devastated right now. I'm praying for Jin's life to be spared. I want to bring him home, I must bring him home because I am too emotionally tied to a puppy I was given on Valentines Day.

Please dear God let him live.

Together we, Ranger and Jin.

I love my puppy.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all so very much.

A girl I know named Rin has the most wonderful outlook on life has said that I should open my window and wish upon a star before going to bed and then to leave a place in my garden for fairy's to dance. She then said she would do the same.

Again thank you all so very much and I shall keep you up to date whether it's in tears of sorrow or joy. I shall wish for Jin to come home.