BC Boards

Just What I Need...

Most of the premiums have websites, so you should be able to surf around and compare ingredients. Here are a few I know off the top of my head:

Canidae

Eagle Pack

Natura Products They make Innova and Cal. Natural

Wellness This is the link for Wellness, but I have to say I've not been pleased with their new formulas (and many others I've spoken to have not either).

Solid Gold

This should get you started anyway!

Bustopher, where are you? I sent you an email.. have you gotten it yet?
I typically check my home e-mail in the evening, but was out last night, and did not get a chance; I will probably see it tonight. Thanks.

Oh, I meant to mention that at one of the stores with premium foods, I got a ton of samples from the clerk. After we went through 2 different brands of big bags with no luck (and Sarah's loss of interest in the food), I wanted to do taste testing. Over the course of a week or so, I had Sarah taste test various foods. We tried 3 different brands each day (tiny bowl of each). We kept at it until we narrowed it down. Our final top 2 were Fromm's (Duck and Sweet Potato) and Innova Evo. I see Fromm's isn't on your list, but I believe it might be more of a local product.

~Kelly Deneen

p.s. My point is ask for samples! I'm trying to get my hands on Solid Gold's new food "Barking at the Moon" - it's also grain-free like Evo.