BC Boards

Anybody feed "Life's Abundance Premium Health Food"?

While wandering around the great Internet I came upon Life's Abundance Premium Pet Food. They tell a good story, and it sounds like they have very high quality products. As would be expected they are a bit pricey -- over $2.00 a pound for dry kibble food.

They have a sample kit for $2.95 and I bought one of those. It looks good, my pet likes it.

Just wondering if anyone here has tried that or regularly uses it? I am wondering if spending that much for pet food results in noticeably better health?

I haven't tried this one, but I do feed Innova, a premium food. I think it's good to feed a food with high quality ingredients. I'm happy with the Innova, but I think that the most important thing is how your dog does after feeding a particular food for several months. I don't think there would be enough in a sample to look at differences in coat, stool, etc. over that time period.

I have to agree. My two have severe allergies. I have been feeding Nutro for some time now, and am sticking with it as they finally look good now.