BC Boards

My dogs were in the paper again

I gave a sled clinic/demo/rides for the local Girl Guides last weekend and also invited over a reporter who's done some articles for us before. Here's a link to the article that just came out if anyone's interested in reading it and seeing some pics.

Dog Days of Winter Unfortunately if you click on the photo thumbnails in the album to enlarge them, they come up with "preview" written across the middle.

That is great; very nice of you to do that for the girl guides.

Are you going to the Marmara races...i think they are in the next couple of weeks if i'm not mistaken. My husband and I try to get out there from Peterborough area to watch. Maybe bring my new border collie pup for a little socialization; maybe bring one of the older ones too for some time out.

cynthia

That is great; very nice of you to do that for the girl guides.

Are you going to the Marmara races...i think they are in the next couple of weeks if i'm not mistaken. My husband and I try to get out there from Peterborough area to watch. Maybe bring my new border collie pup for a little socialization; maybe bring one of the older ones too for some time out.

cynthia

The Marmora race is this weekend and yes we'll be there. A friend of mine from Peterborough will also be there with a team of BC's. We'll both be in the 4-dog class, it's scheduled for 11:30 each day and my daughter will be in the kid & mutt class on Sunday at 3:30. Hope to see you there.

We'll be racing every weekend now, after Marmora we're going to Kearney, Haliburton, Cannington and Apsley.