BC Boards

Toy advice please.

^^ I think she has replaced the rope several times? It is quite true that once they decided something must die, it's done for. I don't know how many stuffed animals I tried to save and sew back up with extra strength thread and Daisy would just go right back to the same place and destroy! It's like they can sense the weakness!!

If you have a fenced-in yard, a soccer ball might keep the dog occupied. Annie loves to chase her soccer ball all over the yard, propelling it with her nose and her paws, bouncing it off the fence and any other obstacles that she encounters. (If you are going to do this, get a size 5 that the dog cannot get its teeth around.)

If you have a fenced-in yard, a soccer ball might keep the dog occupied.

Quinn is insane for his soccer ball. I did need to buy a fairly expensive one to keep him from nibbling off the vinyl covering the cheaper ones come in, though. I envy all you who have dogs who don't immediately and relentlessly seek to destroy their toys. My house is so boring with only Nylabones laying around for unsupervised play.

Hi,

One of my dogs favorites is the Boomer Ball. It's a hard plastic ball that comes in different sizes. It's so funny watching them navigate the ball around the yard=) Here is a link......

http://www.boomerball.com/

Janet

My ten week old pup loves to play with a softer version of this size ball. Rolls over it , under it, pushes it around, attacks it. He also plays with his loosely stuffed football with legs and a similar seal made by dog to go. He shakes the crap out of them, chews them and wrestles them to the ground.

Flyer

A really low quality

of Ouzo with his Jolly Ball while it was still intact - in December.

And he did not chew the rope from the other one, he just untied the knots making it slip through the holes. I've been asking Chris to try to put the rope back in, but it's been frozen with the knot on the balcony for a month now :rolleyes:

My big goofy border collie Cody loves his Jolley Ball. Big ball with a rope through the middle of it. He can chew on the ball- it is meant for that or drag it around by the rope. He even throws the ball by himself. Cost around $25.00 but cannot be destroyed. My husband also takes the hoofs that you buy at the pet store - melts american cheese onto the inside of them and sticks them in the refrig for at least 6 hrs. The dogs have to lick of the cheese and then they chew the hoofs. When all else fails, this gives us some peace.