BC Boards

Black Jack

Hey guys guess what? My Mom said I could get Black Jack! :rolleyes::D:D:D

I'm going to go into town tomorrow and fill out the adoption papers so no one can take him. I'm so excited I can't wait! All I have been doing is thinking about him. It might be a few weeks until he's here with me because I have to get a kennel, crate, etc. It seemed to happen all at once. My Mom went into the shelter with me and saw him remember me and come running over. I just wanted to let you guys know the great news! :D:D

Woooohoooo!!!! Now that's what I like to read when I come here in the morning!

It does happen all at once, doesn't it? You wait for your dog for a lifetime, and then bang there (s)he is! :rolleyes:

Should we start a collection for after you come back from the pet store?? :D

OMG!! That is wonderful! I've been praying for it to work out for the two of you, if it was meant to be!

I told ya the right dog always has a way of finding his or her way to you! It's like magic, no? :rolleyes::D sending some smilies of my own...hehe.

That is so Great! we all know how much you have wanted to bring him home with you!!! I forsee many pictures and stories to come!!

Thanks guys! I can't wait to bring him home. I didn't sleep any last night (and probably won't tonight either). I think I'm going up to Casper tomorrow to get everything. It seems like it's all happening at once.

My Mom saw him looking at me, and how much he loves me :rolleyes: Every time I would look over his way his tail would go crazy and his ears would jump up. He's cool because he doesn't bark, I have never seen him bark before. He's not timid or anything, he's just quite. My Mom couldn't say no. :D

I think I might get him as soon as this next Wednesday.

When I went out to the shelter today to fill out the papers the new girl at the shelter was there (she thinks that since she has been there two days she's king) anyway, I was ten feet from her and some people came in and they were looking at some dogs and she pointed out Black Jack and said "that's Black Jack, he's a great dog. Do you want to look at him?" I looked up and thought "Hey I'm ten feet from you filling out the adoption papers and your pointing him out to new people! Luckily they didn't want a border collie but still.

I'll get some pictures up as soon as I can :D

Ok well as it stands now I'm going to get all of his stuff either tomorrow or Monday and pick him up on Wednesday. That's the first day they're open next week. I went and saw him again today, he still remembers me :rolleyes:

They said that there would be no problem letting me adopt him so now I'm really excited. Just a quick update. :D

Oh, Sandra you like tri's don't you? Well Black Jack is part tri. He's B&W, but on his hind legs and his right front leg he's tri colored. It's really cool. Just thought I would tell you.

Cool, can't wait to see pictures! Which we very soon will see, it seems :rolleyes: . Wednesday already!! You can start practising sleeping in only the upper half of your bed now...they have a way of finding their way in there!

That's funny.

Well today I got everything I could need (yeah right) ok I got, collar, leash, water bowl/food, crate, stock in tennis balls, kong, chew toy, blanket, and some treats. The kennel is coming in this next week. I think I'm going to pick him up either this Tuesday or Wednesday. Anything I missed?