BC Boards

Happy Birthday Black Jack!!

Well it's been two whole years since I first brought him home!! It's hard to believe it's been two years already though. My life has been changed for the better everyday I wake up with him. If you had known him then and saw him now you wouldn't ever think he's the same dog. We have been through so much together. I can't think of a better best friend to have. Even though I had to work today I still gave him extra hugs and kisses before I left. Time sure flies when you aren't counting your blessings. I'll post pictures later tonight or tomorrow of his big day.

Have a Happy Birthday Black Jack. You sure are special :rolleyes:

Well it's been two whole years since I first brought him home!! It's hard to believe it's been two years already though. My life has been changed for the better everyday I wake up with him. If you had known him then and saw him now you wouldn't ever think he's the same dog. We have been through so much together. I can't think of a better best friend to have. Even though I had to work today I still gave him extra hugs and kisses before I left. Time sure flies when you aren't counting your blessings. I'll post pictures later tonight or tomorrow of his big day.

Have a Happy Birthday Black Jack. You sure are special :rolleyes:

What a lovely sentiment you have expressed toward your dog. You sound as though you have both been lucky with this match.

Carolyn

AJ, happy 2nd anniversary to you and Black Jack. I remember how excited you were about him and how long you waited until your brought him home. You are perfect for each other. Can't wait to see new pics of him! Give him a big hug from us!

...I can't think of a better best friend to have.

What a great sentiment! I concur - you guys were meant for eachother.

Happy B-day from us too! Skye's personal favourite is an ice cream cone....hope you got something good!

Ailsa