BC Boards

VBCA TOP TEN

Congratulations to all those who made the top ten for 2007/2008 year end awards! (see http://www.virginiabordercollieassociation..._2008_2009.htm)

We will be awarding your prizes at the dinner in Winchester after Saturday's trial at Mt Pleasant Farm in Strasburg VA.

I need help with some of you who are to receive shirts, namely sizes. If you would like to email me (Debbie Crowder) privately, please do so at baaramuluke@aol.com. I have tried to contact some of you by email if I had addresses for you, so you should know how you are. We are awarding differnt shirts this year, a Gildan brand cotton pique polo shirt, and I have a size chart I can send you if you contact me if unsure. Anyone who sees this and knows someone who may not, pass it on.

Hope to see everyone there December 6!

Thanks Julie!!

The Power of the internet and regular networking, and I have a list, going to the shirt people today to get them in time. One omission, Ann Johnstone...does anyone want to PM me a guess on a size for her? Otherwise she gets Med. I want to be PERFECT!! You guys earned it.

Congratulations again! Hope to see everyone there, I wish I did know all the faces behind the names, but where I sit at trials, you're all wee tiny dots, and getting more tiny each passing year (haha).