BC Boards

For Your Amusement

A woman was leaving a convenience store with her morning coffee when she noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.

A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse 50 feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary woman walking a Pit Bull on a leash. Behind her, a short distance back, were about 200 women walking single file.

The woman was so curious that she respectfully approached the woman walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I have never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"

"My husband's."

"What happened to him?"

The woman replied, "My dog attacked and killed him."

She inquired further, "Well, who is in the second hearse?"

The woman answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my husband when the dog turned on her."

A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passed between the two women.

"Can I borrow the dog?"

"Get in line."

LMAO Zag just asked me, "why everyone keeps calls him a girl!?" :confused: I just told him he is a pretty boy! :D:rolleyes: (Foo was always called a He, She never complained)

Nah! Sydney either loves on ya, or just stays away! Only time i've seen her get snarky is with mum's Sheltie, just last night. It was a power struggle, not a I'm gonna kill you fight. It did bother me for a few hours after tho. Not so much the fact that they got snarky, but she didn't "listen" to me. I need to spend more time working with her 1 on 1. (sorry guess it still bothers me abit, didn't mean to ramble on)

Oh yeah Zag said he forgives you :D