BC Boards

My tails a waggin!

If i had one it would be rockin at a 100 mph! I have electric!! YAY *bouncing off the walls!*

I will get on posting pics of my lil experience after i finish showering, getting cozy, etc. Plus to stay on topic i'll post an update on Hope, Sydney, & Zag-zilla!

I missed out on alot of topics, but let me just say from now on i'll be posting more then i have in the past few months! You don't realize what you have until it is gone right!? Yesss sheeeeze your gonna make me say it!? I MISSED YOU GUYS!!! :rolleyes:

I am so happy to be back, and i have a new found love for electricity!! (warm showers, hot food, & my pooperz sleeping in my bed!)be back with pics shortly... yay electricity!

*edit* My poor lil Jeep! This makes 2 trees to fall on her! Although she didn't suffer any direct hits this time, i am wondering if she is cursed? The guy i bought her from had her drive away and come to a rest upon a tree in his pasture! Jeeperz my Jeep has a tree fetish!

HPIM1341.jpg

More pics here ----> http://www.bordercollie.org/cgi-bin/ultima...c;f=14;t=002975

Well I am going to cozy myself with 3 bratty dogs and relax in front of the tube. :rolleyes: