BC Boards

She's gone

sea4th

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vicki, words seem so inadequate at a time like this. Please know you're in my thoughts. Flick is at peace and free of pain, and passed from this world surrounded by your love. I hope in time when you think of her the depth of pain you feel now will be replaced with gratitude for the time you shared together. Please accept my heartfelt sympathies.

I'm so sorry.

Remember all the good times you had over those 13 years and everything that Flick taught you.

I would do anything to have had 3 more years with my Jersi, who died earlier this year at 10.

Now, I honor him by passing on the knowledge I gained from Jersi to Jinx, my 7 month old puppy.

Oh Vicki, I'm so sorry to hear about Flick. I said a prayer for you and Flick just this morning while getting ready for work. I'm crying now as I type this, and Scooter is by my side, trying to comfort me. What a wonderful girl she must have been. Peace be with you.

So sorry for your loss. Hang in there,

A

So sorry to hear this, I know your heart is aching. You were there for her from beginning til end, just as Flick was always there for you. A dog couldn't ask for any more.

That'll do, Flick. Run Free good girl!

Laurie

That was beautifully said, Laurie.

Tears for you and Flick here too, Vicki. She truly was your girl, right to the end - and she always will be. Take time over your grieving, and know that we're with you.