BC Boards

David Henry Clinic Semora NC Nov 15-16

DAVID HENRY CLINIC

We are pleased to be hosting David Henry on

November 15 & 16, 2008

at Irena Farm in Semora, North Carolina

$175.00 for the first dog, $160.00 for each additional dog

$75.00 non-refundable deposit/dog

Each dog gets two 20 – 30 minute training sessions per day.

Fee is per dog, so handler must run the same dog for both sessions.

12 dogs/day limit

Auditors welcome for $25.00/day spectator fee

We expect this clinic to fill fast. Reserve a space early (form below) so you don't miss out on this training opportunity with one of the country's top trainers and handlers!

We have sheep and training areas for all levels, including a 16 acre field with multiple 250 yard setouts.

Contact information:

Mapquest/GPS/snail mail 54 Scott Road Semora NC 27343

Phone: (336) 234-0389 (Leave a message - we screen all calls)

E-mail shouse@mebtel.net

Semora is located in the temperate Dan River Valley, so we are looking forward to beautiful leaves, pleasant temperatures, and mild weather for this mid-fall clinic. Dog-friendly hotels may be found in both Danville, VA (up to 30 min from the clinic site - best for those coming from west and north, or if you come to the clinic site first) and Roxboro, NC (15 min - hotels are not as good, but this is on the way for those coming from the Triangle or southeast).

Stratford Inn

2500 Riverside Dr.

Danville, Va. 24540, USA

Tel: 434-793-2500

Toll Free: 800-326-8455

Rooms starting at $50/night

Pet policy $5 per pet (this is actually a motel - all rooms with outside access)

Free full breakfast! :rolleyes:

Innkeeper Danville West

3020 Riverside Drive

Danville, VA 24541

(434) 799-1202

Rooms starting at $59/night

Pet policy - "small pets allowed" - this is also a motel and they've always been quite dog friendly

Innkeeper Roxboro NC

906 Durham Rd

Roxboro, NC 27573

(336) 599-3800

Rooms starting at $59/night

Pet policy: $10/night/per pet - $30 total fee limit for stay, must book smoking room

Americas Best Value Inn Roxboro NC

1006 North Madison Blvd

Roxboro, NC 27573 US

(336) 599-9276

Rooms starting at $45/night

NO PETS ALLOWED

We may also have available cabins, that can be rented from our landlord. They are primitive but offer electricity, furnished kitchens, more or less modern type plumbing/bathrooms, are clean and private, some have private sleeping quarters, and offer many acres of woods and pastures for dogs to stretch their legs. They are only five minutes from our farm. We are not yet sure yet because it WILL be hunting season and sometimes these cabins are all reserved for that time.

There is plenty of space here for tent or RV camping. We have a lighted, fenced field with access for any type camper. No hookups during the clinic, sorry. Please RSVP and let us know what you'll be bringing.

Print and fill out out the following and make checks payable to David Henry and mail to:

Rebecca Shouse

54 Scott Road

Semora, NC 27343

Phone: (336) 234-0389

Email Address: shouse@mebtel.net

NAME _________________________________________________________

ADDRESS_______________________________________________________

TELEPHONE # ________________ E-MAIL__________________________

NUMBER OF DOGS: _____________ AMOUNT ENCLOSED: $_________

WAIVER AND RELEASE: By entering the David Henry Clinic conducted at Rebecca Shouse’s Irena Farm, I understand I am responsible for any cost incurred as the result of damages caused by me, my family or any of my dogs to other animals, facilities or persons, and that in the event of a personal injury or damage to my property or animals, I will not hold Rebecca Shouse, Patrick Shouse, the Lockhart family, Layton David Henry, Jr., Christine E. Henry or their agents or representatives responsible in any way.

SIGN: ________________________________ DATE: ___________________

We will be sending out confirmations and a welcome package with complete directions upon receipt of deposits