BC Boards

Nicknames ... could be embarrasing...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I forgot one for Fly: Fat Fly. She also answers to Fattie Fattie FatFatFly.

Sometimes Solo is also Fatboy.

Neither one of them is actually fat anymore. They became so while I was traveling for work a lot last summer and my lazy ass ex-boyfriend was taking care of them, feeding them approximately twice as much as they needed to be eating, and only taking them outside to potty. Fly got much larger than Solo because she has the eating habits of a goldfish if allowed. Apparently she was allowed. Fat Fly rolls off the tongue so nicely.

As to the origin of Mr. Scary, someone here must remember the Monsters of Rock era. Where are all the closet metalheads?

Oh this makes me fell soooooooo much better, now I dont feel so silly.

'

Lexy is: Lexy doo, Doodle noodle, doodly noodly, and Lexy do the doodle dance. (ya ought to see it, its a riot!)

Chris is mostly just Chris, but once in awhile I'll call her Chrissy Prissy and boy do I get "The Look"

Stella I sing to: Stella, Stella aint no fella, and she goes through the roof.

Cain is simply: Cain the Pain

Bruin, just goes limp and falls over when we call him, (which, is funny, cause he's a 110lb Great Pyr and our very serious livestock gardian) Oh my Bru Bru, Boo Boo Fluffy butt boy! Of course to make it effective you must find your little girl voice.

Andy, is Andy Pandy, or Andy want some candy??!!

And then theres Hank, he isnt so sure he likes his nickname, I call him Hanky Spanky, or Hanky Stanky.

Granted, these are only names we use at home, and are very careful not to use them in public, though Im not sure which of us, dog or human would be the more embarassed if we did slip up some time.

I forgot one for Fly: Fat Fly. She also answers to Fattie Fattie FatFatFly.

Sometimes Solo is also Fatboy.

My daughter refers to Jazz as FattyMclardbutt. Jazz thinks it's her "special" name meaning that licking the icecream bowl is just for her!

I just hope the dogs don't start refering to me as FattyMclardMom!

I love reading all the nicknames.

We are all certifiable dog nuts!

K~~

I have only skimmed through everyones nicknames, i will look again later but thought i would add mine.

Holly is Holly Collie, not very original i know but that is what we use a lot, she had the nickname Monster as a pup but we don't use it much now.

Zac is just Zachey boy and has been since we had him but he did also get called Little Devil or Devil Dog because of his horns on his head and the way he acted with Holly.

Actually thats about it i think.

I nickname my dogs, cats, goats and the horses I ride. I won't list all the names - too many. I'll do dogs.

Quynn - Q, Quynn Dog, QD, Quynny, Quynn Pinniac, Quynn Pinn, Pinn, Quynnard, Handsome, Baby Dog, Foosa

Sierra - Si(pronounced "see"), Geese, Si-Geese(creative, right?), Muttbutt, Iglet, Girlie

Hallie - Hal, Hal McNal, Petunia(don't know where that came from), Muttbutt, Iggy poo

Sparky(Rest In Peace): Spark, Sparky Plug, Sparkinator, Nator, Nate, Barky, Sparkster

Jill gets "Jillie" and use to be called "Shark" when she use to use her teeth to met people & dogs. :rolleyes: (Phew! that's been a long time ago now!).

Annie gets "Annie Banannie".

Poor Oscar doesn't really have a nickname.

Going to get a little blue here: :D I recently took in a kitten I found calmly sitting along side the road saying "hi" to the cars as they passed by. I named him Peck after "Peck's Bad Boy" and just the other day caught myself putting "er" after his name. I stopped using that name immediately! :D

These are all really fun!

Sophie is also Sophinator, SophieGirl, Q, Soapy, Puppy Pie, and Baddog.

Taz is also Tazimodo, Moto, Spazzytazzy, and Zat (who is actually Taz's evil twin).

Craig is also Mr. Craig, Craigor MacGregor, and Craigor MacSheepdog Extraordinaire.

Close. It's a Dokken (the band) song written by George Lynch. Wait a minute, did I ask this question the last time the nickname thread came around? I think I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MRJZGMbFj0

I used to be TOTALLY in love with this guy and I can sing the entire song even though it doesn't have any words.

LauraE, why is it that the black dogs get nicknamed Baddog?

Oh I forgot another couple for Jade- Dork, Dork-face, butt-head, and butt-face. These are mostly reserved for when she's doing something dumb or not listening to anyone, or being scared of invisible things.

I used to be TOTALLY in love with this guy and I can sing the entire song even though it doesn't have any words.

The only two metal guys I used to have crushes on are Peter Steele - that darkness and that deep, vibrating voice made me weak in the knees (until I saw him earlier this year again in concert and I was shocked how he turned into an old, ill-looking man), and Nikki Sixx - (saw this one in concert for the first time just a couple of weeks ago and he is still as hot as ever :rolleyes: )

Yeah, I know, that was totally off the nickname subject.

So, to get back on track: Ouzo-Bamboozo, (Lil') Monkey (which usually makes him bring one of his monkey toys), HEY!, STOP THAT!, Puppy, "WTF is wrong with you?!", "Are you crazy?", "Shutupit'smidnightallneighboursaresleeping!!!" (regardless of the actual time, that's what Chris calls him whenever Ouzo starts barking in the house)

Honestly, no :D Hated the herd of young girls who were starting to listen to rock (Skid Row in this case :rolleyes: ) just because the singer was hot. I was (and still am) a big Rob Halford fan, obviously not for his looks - hehe :D . They're actually playing in New Mexico next week, but it would take us about $500 and at least one day off work to go see them. So... I hope there will be a next time - LOL

Ceana- Lil Miss, Ceana Lynn Puppy (lol her full name), Monster, Snarls barkley, baby girl, snuggle bunny, pretty girl, monkey.

Poke- poco moco booger, booger, hansome boy, THE baby, sweet boy, bossy.

ETA: My favorite nick name of all time was for our foster Twist. I really loved calling her "Fo' Shizzle my Twizzle."

Honestly, no :D Hated the herd of young girls who were starting to listen to rock (Skid Row in this case :D ) just because the singer was hot. I was (and still am) a big Rob Halford fan, obviously not for his looks - hehe :D . They're actually playing in New Mexico next week, but it would take us about $500 and at least one day off work to go see them. So... I hope there will be a next time - LOL

OKay you guys are really beginning to freak me out! (I actually had to look up Dokken on Wikipedia!)

Again, very off topic here, but where are others who look back fondly to the days of Genesis, Cream, CCR, CSNY, not to mention the Beatles, Stones et al. Anybody else out there????? :rolleyes:

Ailsa

LOL Ailsa, you got nothing to fear - both Melanie and I are very nice people, profesionals with postgraduate degrees, but with a few wild hairs left from our teenage years :D Just don't get me started on a debate of Ozzy Osborne vs. Ronnie James Dio, that could get ugly :rolleyes:

LOL Ailsa, you got nothing to fear - both Melanie and I are very nice people, profesionals with postgraduate degrees, but with a few wild hairs left from our teenage years :D Just don't get me started on a debate of Ozzy Osborne vs. Ronnie James Dio, that could get ugly :rolleyes:

:D

I'm sure we would all get along famously Anda! I like women with shady pasts.....and I do know Ozzy (poor chicken :D ) and Black Sabbath, although my teenage anthem was by Alice Cooper (School's Out)

Ailsa

P.S. Mickeydogs, my lord you've got me beat! They're even before my time :D