BC Boards

Some one call the nice men in the white coats

Yep I've gone and done it now, friends and family agree that I should be commited. Not only did I take on a new foster dog. Who is an absolute sweetie, athletic, obedient and toy driven, gets along w/cats, dogs, is better with kids over 10 and although a little timid is coming out of his shell to meet new people...not only that but...I picked up not one but TWO 12 week old puppies..who can resist puppies... to foster and socialize. SEVEN dogs, THREE cats and FOUR people in a townhome...Yup the nice men in the nice white coats should be along any minute.... :rolleyes:

EEEKKK! Seven permanent dogs....brrrrrrrr, dont think Im quite that far gone :rolleyes:, but the babies are cute supposedly from the same litter a blk/wht male bc type, and his sister (different dad maybe) natural bob poss bc/aussie predominately white tri color

oh well better to be driven there by dogs than by the doctors. i told one of the nurses yesterday that one of my drs (i have 5) needs to recommend a head shrinker for me because the drs are driving me crazy. if one says black, the other says white, so which one do u listen to?

...not only that but...I picked up not one but TWO 12 week old puppies..who can resist puppies... to foster and socialize.
Ah, so Angie got to you, did she..? :rolleyes:

Which pups didja bring home? And who's the adult foster? Inquiring minds wanna know! :D

I have Jed a very very handsome red/white guy with amber eyes... if we had an opening hubby would snap him up. He has a real future as a disc dog I think and he absolutely goes nuts for the soccer ball. The babies are Bubba and Lila I'll take pictures and post here. Actually the signature on my commitment papers happend in '05 when 5 dogs (mine and a foster) and 5 people spent 13 days and went 5k miles from Se Pa to Se Arizona (Scottsdale) for USDAA nationals in a 31 ft RV. That was when I became a RV addict...hehehe as if I dont have enough addictions

Confused...as far as I can tell you don't have *enough* dogs.

But then again, if you keep as many dogs as I do the little white coated men don't come near the house :D:rolleyes:

I'm raising 2 puppies of my own too - not fosters, and definately not going anywhere for at least...oh 15 years. I'll post pictures if you will...

Oooooh..!

I *like* Jed! Nice pick..! I know, it's not forever, but he's a good one. Have fun with him!

Bubba I know, not sure which one Lila is, though.

For what it's worth I dont think your that crazy. I'm in a house with 3 roommates and between us all there 3 cats, a black lab mix, a beagle and my BC, who just hit 9 months old. Oh and to top it off, this friday I'm getting another BC, she'll be 8 weeks so i can finally bring her home. ;-)