BC Boards

Entry Form Whistle for a Cure SDT

The entry forms are ready --

Whistle For a Cure SDT 09/20/2008 Entry Form (.pdf)

Whistle For a Cure SDT 09/20/2008 Entry Form (.doc)

You can get to them from my blog or webpage (see below) as well. We're planning to get together the next couple of weekends to get things in order for the trial - do some painting, get a setout pen built, trim feet, etc, if you want to come out and pitch in as well. Thanks and hope to see you at the trial.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to bump this up since the entry opening date is tomorrow. If you can't make it, please consider an "in spirit" entry. Usually folks will enter a dog on an in spirit entry but for this special trial, to raise funds for cancer research, consider entering an in spirit handler, maybe a loved one or friend who is battling or has battled cancer. I'll be entering my mom, who was diagnosed with breast cancer this spring, though she doesn't know she'll be on the running order yet. :rolleyes:

Dadgum it. I meant to give you my entry Saturday. Well, it's just as well - I was only going to do an in spirit since I've not got a dog (I think) but Patrick may run Gus in NN!

A note to anyone who might be considering entering: I know for a fact that hard work has been done so far to make this a good trial. It should be a great experience for anyone with young/novice dogs who wants to try them on a new field. Don't be shy! :rolleyes: (And it is for a great cause!)

Yep, just remember the house rules: If your sheep get wet (go into the pond), you're off course! :D

• 2 weeks later...