BC Boards

going to give it a try

Tomorrow is a big day for us ,we are going to a "mock"trial in agility to see if we are ready for the real thing! I am getting pretty excited and just thought I would share it.We have done plenty of public demonstrations and Gypsy has been great but this is a bit different isnt it? Wish us luck I will let you know how we go.

Hope you've been having a good day. Nice that you have the chance to start with a mock trial. You do realise how addictive this sport is, don't you??

Kirra and I were trialling yesterday - we had a lovely day - only 2 Qs (Masters Agility and Open Agility), but we had some really nice runs together, and faster than usual. It's so nice when your course walking and planning actually come together.

Well I think we did really well, nothing to be ashamed of at all. Gypsy was great, it was at a club ground we had never been to, it was right in the city with lots of strange smells and sights and we were surrounded by lots of dogs we didnt know and 3 of us from our area all did great. I hopefully will have a photo in the next couple of days and I will post it/them. I had comments along the lines "isnt she a character" LOL she did spin and bark a bit at me because I was too slow, and we certainly peaked the interest of all the agility folk there because they didnt know us and we went so well .

Gypsy did fantastically - well apart from leading miss Kenzie astray on a wild frantic dash :rolleyes: . I got some photos of the 2 of them playing but nothing really good and haven't had a chance to upload them. I did get a lovely head shot of Gypsy though :D.

Gypsy did fantastically - well apart from leading miss Kenzie astray on a wild frantic dash :rolleyes: . I got some photos of the 2 of them playing but nothing really good and haven't had a chance to upload them. I did get a lovely head shot of Gypsy though :D.

Cool I would like to see photo/s. Yes Gypsy really likes Kenzie, she could teach her alot about being naughty, I still dont know where the mad circular dash came from, it was pretty funny though!!!!