BC Boards

lost bordercollie

Sending tons of good Mojo your way and to Raven and everyone else involved, I can only imagine your worry. Piper slipped away the other day, not for long. Today we saw a women from the neighborhood when we were on our walk and she said "I remember you, you walked around the block with me the other day". Apparently when she got off lead, she decided to go on her daily walk with her. Thank goodness Piper stayed with her and the women was nice enough to lead her home and make sure she was safe. I'm sure Raven will be fine and you will be seeing her before you know it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great that she's being spotted. In some of the lost dog cases I've been involved with the only way we finally caught a shy dog was to use a humane trap. The local humane society may have one to lend out.

Good luck - Mojo coming your way from Pennsylvania!!!

Oh man. This is every dog owner's worst nightmare. At least there have been sightings of her in about the same area. Sending all the good luck I can her way. Paws and fingers crossed here as well.

All kinds of good mojo coming from Kip, Sol, and (the King of Late Night Walkabouts) Bloomberg.

Kip, our wannabe runaway (who came to us via dog pound as an unclaimed stray), has a "wanted poster" made up with pics that we keep copies of and copies on the Gmail so we can access it anywhere, in case he gets loose.

I will add a special prayer for Raven tonight.

update

Raven has come home! My daughters boy friend lured her home with hotdogs and quiet sweet talk. I didn't know how stressed I've been untill I got the call tonight that she is home, wet, stinky and on the couch! My breath finally caught up with me. I thought is was altitude sickness. It must have been Raven sickness.

Thanks for all the good Mojo. Ray says thanks too, she felt the vibes and came on home.

YIPPPEEEEEE.....my last 2 days here can be spent in a better state of mind.

K~

Outstanding!

:rolleyes:

I've been afraid to really open this thread, sneaking peeks only, and am SOOOOO pleased I can stop flinching every time I saw there was a new post.

Outstanding!

:D

I've been afraid to really open this thread, sneaking peeks only, and am SOOOOO pleased I can stop flinching every time I saw there was a new post.

What he said!!!! Thank goodness. That boy friend of your daughter's might be a keeper, Kristen. :rolleyes:

Thank God, I am so happy Raven is back. It is 4 AM, I woke up early and had to check. I could not stop thinking about her all day yesterday. I did not let my guys out of my site all day and I reminded myself how important they are to me. I made a plan in the event something like this could happen, Thanks for caring.

update

Raven has come home! My daughters boy friend lured her home with hotdogs and quiet sweet talk. I didn't know how stressed I've been untill I got the call tonight that she is home, wet, stinky and on the couch! My breath finally caught up with me.

Thank heavens! I was reading this thread, and didn't realize how stressed I was getting MYSELF until you posted that Raven was found, and I suddenly let go a very tight, hunched position! Can't stand the thought of a beloved dog being displaced.

Enjoy your lack of stress now!:rolleyes:

Mary