BC Boards

Bunny Agility?

My 10 1/2 year old Mini Lop, Delbin, wonders why we didn't know about this years ago when he was young enough to hop like that. At his age, all he's concerned about is petting and carrots.

PS - Delbin looks rather like Bunny #2.

Off species here but it's amazing what you can find on YouTube and what people do for fun. I give these handlers A+ for their leash handling skills and their attire (competing in a dress!!). Check out the water jumps. :D

:rolleyes:

Deb you have waaaaay too much time on your hands! Maybe need another dog to train :D

So if you do bunny jumping, does that mean you will be young, thin and blonde, maybe I should take up this hobby :D

Nancy O

That was cool!

Have you seen this one?

The Agility part is at the end. I love this one!

Ah cool i was in here to post that...this is the guy i train with :D

Also where i'm getting my BC from...should be home at the end of the week too :D

he's animal trainer for comercials and movies that are order from all over europe, and delivers a good performance with almost any animal producers ask for...from dogs, cats and mice, sheep, horses and donkeys, pigs, even birds and bugs like roaches. :rolleyes: Also does lots of charitable community work with animal assisted therapy etc

The story around that sheep is that she performed on a soap opera..and then he kept her on as a pet. :D

Oh, my goodness :rolleyes::D the mouse agility wins the prize for me! I especially LOVED the mug handle sequence! there were also so many creative versions of the "mousewalk", whether it be a pencil, miniature clay flowerpots, thimble-shaped game pieces, etc. etc. Hilarious as it was creative

O.o this is probably about the most bizarre thing I've ever seen...