BC Boards

Need SUPER good mojo

The pups should be coming home tomorrow. Poke's kidney function went a little screwy this morning but it is now back in the normal range. Poke has been a little honory as well and has been lifting his leg to pee on his blankets, walls, and other things in his crate when the vet techs look at him. Very unlike Mr. Poke. Ceana is doing very well and made sure to let us know when we left that she is not happy with her current situation. I feel so lucky that they are doing this well.

While I was sitting in the very large crate with Ceana, a poor woman and man were given a not so fantastic prognosis of their kitty, and I know that could have easily been us. I couldn't help but cry for that poor woman, and hug the snot out of my Ceana. We are so lucky that our dogs are ok, and we are so lucky to have received such wonderful support from all of you. Thank you.

That's great news. I'm glad they are ok. It could have been much worse. Thanks for the up dates too. It's nice to hear how they are doing.

Boy, totally missed this :rolleyes:

N.e.e.d. g.l.a.s.s.e.s...

Also so glad everything seems to be ok. My friend went through this first with nuts then with grapes and then again with chocolate during a kitchen reno with her dog. Same treatment. Same abject fear.

Phew!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery for all of you,

Ailsa

The pups should be coming home tomorrow. Poke's kidney function went a little screwy this morning but it is now back in the normal range. Poke has been a little honory as well and has been lifting his leg to pee on his blankets, walls, and other things in his crate when the vet techs look at him. Very unlike Mr. Poke. Ceana is doing very well and made sure to let us know when we left that she is not happy with her current situation. I feel so lucky that they are doing this well.

It's hard for me to read any Rimadyl overdose story, but I'm very glad this one had a happy ending.