BC Boards

Speaking of New Puppy....

Speaking of a new puppy, I got one. We always wanted a Red & White along with the Black & White so we found one. This makes 5. Her name is Meg and she will be so spoiled.

Congrats on your new puppy! The reds are very pretty... Jade was the first red I've ever had, and I'm kind of opposite of you, I want a black and white to go with her :rolleyes: Jade is a really really dark red and when she's by herself she does look black, but as soon as she's with my other two black and whites at home, she looks like a red hot tamale!

Rescue/Shelter, the mother was killed by a horse kick. She is not full blooded but she sure lookes like it. It just seemed to work out, but I sure didn't want to get one this way. She was the last to go.

Speaking of a new puppy, I got one. We always wanted a Red & White along with the Black & White so we found one. This makes 5. Her name is Meg and she will be so spoiled.

How adorable! Looks like she has blue eyes. Scooter had blue eyes for a few months, then they turned light brown. :rolleyes: One of his littermates had one blue eye and one brown.

I thing they (eyes) will be green, but it dosen't matter. The bad thing, you want them all. I said on Dog #4 that "that was it" and then came this one. It breaks my heart sometimes. Ken