BC Boards

Is this normal?

Anyone else's BC do this? I think he looks silly when he sleeps that way. I'll have to try to get a picture of him doing it. Difficult since he's hard to sneak up on, and the fact that he's such a camera hog! LOL! :D:rolleyes:

We call this leather tongue at our house. The part of Jazz's tongue that sticks out dries out while she sleeps and we are all just drawn into touching it. If she wakes up startled it stays out till she becomes fully awake.

I think it's cute!

K~

Skye's tongue doesn't stick out when she sleeps but when she yawns, it sticks out so far I can rarely resist the impulse to pull on it :rolleyes: Sort of like a cartoon ... I know, I need to find more hobbies...

Ailsa

My youngest dog often sleeps on his back with his legs open and his tongue hanging out the side of his mouth. It is funny and I can't get a picture either. He reminds me of an old friend I went to college with.

Mine doesn't sleep with it out but he'll let it hang out of the side of his mouth when he's playing. I think it's really cute :rolleyes: I have only gotten one picture of it so far. He gets tired of me taking pictures of him after a while.

Something like this?

SleepingTongue.jpg

Karen

LOL - Zoë used to do it ALL THE TIME - I was scared the tip of her tongue would dry out and maybe 'fall off', but when she passed at 11yrs she still had all of her tongue :->

I think it is cute!

This is one of my favorite puppy pics of my late Skyler. He used to stick the tip of his tongue out when he slept too...and much of his waking moments as well. All borders have long tongues but his was rediculous :rolleyes:

SkylerStairsEdited.jpg