BC Boards

Keeping Cool ?

Clyde is a hose monster. I can't even get near it before he's going nuts. Wet me, wet me... He will jump, snap, get soaked, drink so much water that he will get sick, be right back in it. I have a cheap round plastic sprinkler, Clyde will bite it, pick it up and wrestle with it. I picked up a kiddie pool Sat. I got him to get in it, he just stood there. I tried to get him to lay down, no way. I'm going to work with him on laying in it more. It gets hot down here in FL. He did start using the pool as a big water dish tho. I went to refill his water bowl, and when I got back outside, he was getting a drink from the pool...LOL

Clyde is a hose monster. I can't even get near it before he's going nuts. Wet me, wet me... He will jump, snap, get soaked, drink so much water that he will get sick, be right back in it. I have a cheap round plastic sprinkler, Clyde will bite it, pick it up and wrestle with it. I picked up a kiddie pool Sat. I got him to get in it, he just stood there. I tried to get him to lay down, no way. I'm going to work with him on laying in it more. It gets hot down here in FL. He did start using the pool as a big water dish tho. I went to refill his water bowl, and when I got back outside, he was getting a drink from the pool...LOL