BC Boards

AAC Regionals

WHICH ones? Which province?

If you mean BC - yes, the parking lot is pretty far from the crating area. You may have trouble finding a hotel this late in the game too.

RDM (who may or may not be present - it depends if Tweed is still broken or not)

oops, ya BC Regional. I might've grabbed a hotel already, don't remember. Is there a loading area that's closeby? Or if I'm limited in how much I can walk (and I can have any number of docs write a note to verify this), can I request a closer spot?

Just checked and I have a hotel lined up.

Of course you're coming! Wicked and Wicked! Good Wick and Bad Wick! And screamining Rave too! And snowy owl Sierra!

As for the haul from the parking lot, there are dollies available, and you can drop off your stuff right near the entrance. And I'll bet you can find someone who can help you bring your stuff into the stadium.

Where are you staying? Terry and I will be at the Best Western Bakerview, which is on Sumas Way in Abbotsford.

Of course you're coming! Wicked and Wicked! Good Wick and Bad Wick! And screamining Rave too! And snowy owl Sierra!

As for the haul from the parking lot, there are dollies available, and you can drop off your stuff right near the entrance. And I'll bet you can find someone who can help you bring your stuff into the stadium.

Where are you staying? Terry and I will be at the Best Western Bakerview, which is on Sumas Way in Abbotsford.

I have reservations there and the Super 8. But if you guys are there, I might choose that one.