BC Boards

In my usual semi-euphoria

kelpiegirl

After working my dog today, I heard the song "truckin" by the Grateful Dead, and I said to myself "what a wonderful song in honor of all those old dogs working as hard today as they were when they were youngn's....

Then, Cyndi Lauper's "Girls just want to have fun" song came on, and I thought of Lucy. Yeah, that's her song.

LOL..

Jane's song is "Under Pressure" by David Bowie. It really, really fits her because her whole world view on and off sheep is about that. Case in point, walking yesterday we went by a campaign sign with someone's face on it. A big, oversized face- OH DEAR GOD ITS GOING TO EAT ME!! and of course it was double sided so NOW ITS FOLLOWING ME! Jane is an Open dog who still has to wear a leash on busy roads.

Nellie's song is "One Way or Another" by Blondie. That is her cattle working philosophy.

Jet's song (besides Jet Boy, Jet Girl which she's named after but has nothing to do with her, really) would be "Real Wild Child". Case in point- even at 30lbs, she managed to find her way into the sheep lot where I have a gang of new lambs! BAD JET!! WON'T STOP JET!

I caught her though and she made up to the lambs by kissing them through the gate (Mama sheep were NOT amused).