BC Boards

Best head tilt in the west!!

Well all my friends complain all I ever talk about is lucy my female border collie and never

talk about Mike. Well Mike is amazing this is The first video of his world famous

head tilt

Also I posted this video of Lucy saying "hello" last night , today I listened to it with head phones

and I can't believe how close she got on her first attempts. Do any of your border collies try to imitate

your talking? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pYMKuYCkgE

Mike is just as cute as Lucy! Very fun videos. I sent a link to Lucy's talking one to my sister so we could have a chuckle. Of course I didn't say why I sent it, but she'll know. She's the only one out here in California who'd remember our granddad back in Michigan making all of us kids listen to his talking dog Ginger. "Mmmmma-ma!"

Mike is just as cute as Lucy! Very fun videos. I sent a link to Lucy's talking one to my sister so we could have a chuckle. Of course I didn't say why I sent it, but she'll know. She's the only one out here in California who'd remember our granddad back in Michigan making all of us kids listen to his talking dog Ginger. "Mmmmma-ma!"

thanks

I realize I need to start giving equal attention to him because he is every bit as smart and athletic

Very cute, but the one with the guitar is my favourite by far :rolleyes: How cool is that?! She can form a rock band with Kessie when she's had some more lessons. Kessie sings very well (proof). Kyla could play drums...well she can't, but I can perfectly picture her as a canine Keith Moon.

Yep, Ill take Mike. You can just send him right over via Fedex and Ill send you my addy :rolleyes:

Both of my dogs also do the head tilt on a regular basis:

ZakYouTube.jpg

Did somebody whistle?

1-21-08004-1-1.jpg

Do any of your border collies try to imitate your talking?

Blaze does all the time. And if the Julz Santana song There it go (whistle song) is on.... look out. He sings and howls the entire thing. I will have to record it one day and put it up.