BC Boards

Introduction....

My name's Clinton and my new little girl's name is Dot. She is absolutely adorable.

This is my first post but I've been reading and researching for quite some time. And like the Just Labs forum the BC forum is a great resource. Palmer's my three year old lab and he's a wonderful guy. Dot hasn't quite figured out the herding thing but she tries really hard with Palmer...if she could only get him to cooperate. We start our 4th week of Puppy 1 and I have to say Dot has it figured out already. We'll continue on up through HS and CGC with agility in her future. Palmer's my skjor partner so it'll be interesting to see if Dot will partner too.post-8612-1206490061_thumb.jpg

Welcome! What a cute little tri-colored pup she is! And she's a lucky dog to be coming into an active home, where her owner learns what's what about her breed. Her very special breed! Be sure to post lots of pictures, eh. And in a few months, when she hits the difficult teens, you'll want to do a search here on crazy adolescent BCs!! :rolleyes:

Dot hasn't quite figured out the herding thing but she tries really hard with Palmer...if she could only get him to cooperate.

Well, if she is anything like the BCs Ive had in my life she will end up staring at a tennis ball for 5 minutes at a time hoping it will just "give in" and move.....her entire life. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the boards BTW and you have one GREAT looking pup there. She looks like a bright eyed little girl to me.