BC Boards

Hi ! I'm new here and so is my puppy :)

Hello all!

my name is Linda and we just got a border collie puppy.

Me and my family are new to puppies !

we've always had rescue dogs but we wanted to have a puppy this time.

so here he is http://border-collie-diary.blogspot.com/

We live in Belgium .

we hope to find a comfort zone here on this forum for all our puppy questions !! we might need some help sometimes :rolleyes:2357957695_af9edd082b.jpg

Welcome to the board! You will find lots of good advice here! Your pup is so cute! I checked your blog. Couldn't read it, but looked at the pics!LOL Don't know who the dog in the drawing is, but he's a beautiful dog! Enjoy your time here, take lots of pics, and ask away!

BTW, my name is Linda too! Great name!

"Hi ! I'm new here and so is my puppy :D"

You sure? Im pretty sure your pup was posting last week. :D

What a cutie he/she is! Good thing you live in Belgium or I might just have to put on my ninja suit and snatch that little booger in the middle of the night! Give him a scratch behind the ears for me and welcome to the boards :rolleyes:

"Hi ! I'm new here and so is my puppy :D"

You sure? Im pretty sure your pup was posting last week. :D

What a cutie he/she is! Good thing you live in Belgium or I might just have to put on my ninja suit and snatch that little booger in the middle of the night! Give him a scratch behind the ears for me and welcome to the boards :rolleyes:

lol ..I didn't have him yet last week , so I'm not responsible for what he said on here :D

Thank you for your welcome words !

lol ..I didn't have him yet last week , so I'm not responsible for what he said on here :D

Thank you for your welcome words !

LOL...Im glad you came here and dont mind my bizzare sense of humor. There are a lot of great foks who can help answer questions since you are new to BCs - they are not your average dog! And as far as what he posted we wont go into that...LOL. Its amzaing how smart they are and mine takes phone messages for me :rolleyes: Dont believe me?...Here's my proof:

Again, welcome to the boards!

Welcome to the boards! Dali is way too cute. He's got seriously enrapturing puppy eyes.

This is certainly the place to be if you've got a BC or BC cross. :rolleyes: