BC Boards

Maggie's brother is missing...

My mom just called to say my dad's dog, Gryffin, is missing. :rolleyes: He broke out of the yard and this time they can't see him because it's dark and can't hear him because of the stream near their house. They have 120 acres of woods behind the house and when he escapes he always heads that way, so there's generally no use in driving around and calling him. He's been gone for 30 mins to a hour at least and my dad is convinced that he can go to bed and Gryff will somehow come home and stay in the open garage until morning. My mom and I have major doubts, but there's really nothing to do at this point.

Please if you could spare some "GO HOME NOW" vibes and "stay safe" thoughts for Gryffin I'd really appreciate it. Gryffin was one of my fosters and is Maggie's dog buddy when we go home and he's a very loved boy even though he's a bit of a troublemaker.

Just in case anyone is local: Gryffin is a 5-6 yo male, neutered, 55lb black and tan Rottie/Hound mix, wearing a maroon and green collar with tags and missing from a home in Monroe County, Indiana.

I hope he finds his way home tonight. Come home whishes coming your way.

He's home! :rolleyes: He came home in the middle of the night and the rustling of him walking by my parent's bedroom woke my mom up. He was apparently very happy to see everyone. Thanks for all the good vibes everyone!

That's great news. I can sleep better tonight :rolleyes: