BC Boards

We want a bad cuz!

I would like to get Bo a Bad Cuz but as you now I live in Germany and I didn't found any shop shipping to. :rolleyes: So, would anybody play Bo's hero and buy and send us a nice orange Bad Cuz? He would be very happy! :D If anybody would to this, please send me a message so I can tell you my adress and send you the money for it!

"Please get me a Bad Cuz!", Bo

317dxfn.jpg

Ah! I think Ive seem one or two of them before then, just didnt know what they were called. Probably wouldnt last long around here, as anything that makes noise and they are allowed access to, is promptly killed and shredded. :rolleyes: Bones and hooves is about all that lasts any length of time with mine.

My mutts demolish most toys and the Bad Cuz is still intact since this past Christmas. It does seem to be more durable than most dog toys.

I agree. The bud cuzzes (I'm guessing that's the plural for Cuz) lost their devil horns, and the dogs managed to remove small chunks of rubber from the cuz' feet and destroy the squeaking ability, but the balls themselves lasted well. I've still got mine somewhere, and given the destructive nature of my dogs, that's saying something!

J.

Neat! Maybe I'll have to get them one or two. It'd be nice to have something they could play with that I didnt have to keep hid till it was time to bring it out for play, and put it back up when we were done.

Just another "yeah they last a long time" testament! We love them at the shelter b/c even when the feets get chew off and the little horns get chewed off, the squeek lasts a looooong time and even when that goes, the ball is still usually intact. And we're talking like big ol' monster pit bulls that LOVE these things and are known kong destroyers--even they have a tough time with a cuz. A very wise investment!

... i should get one for the soda pop.

(PS I concur that the squeek is kind of obnoxious, but the doggies love it)

Usher has been through a few of them. Bad ones immediately lose their horns- first to go. Seems the orange ones squeak the loudest, yellow are second. Feet are next to go, then the squeaker. Yet the ball still stays intact. I remember someone had a hilarious story about the ball in pictures on here. I ran out and got one after reading it. Here's ours. No squeak, stumps for feet. Still fetch able.

cuz002-1.jpg

Couple of times I was so tempted to get Ouzo a cuz from PetSmart. Each time I squeeked it, I rembembered why I didn't get one the last time. A noise-safe alternative is the Chicken - it's basically a ball with chicken head and legs. And it honks like a goose.

2283085120_241c773512.jpg

Bounces well and makes your dog happy, but not willing to share :rolleyes:

2289800033_ab31342aeb.jpg

We got Nellie a bad cuz around Christmas. I call from the store a squeaked it through the phone and she went crazy. Brought it home and she would not even play with it. So we now have a bad cuz in her toy box. She will go totally crazy for the really cheap squeeky balls and will play with them for hours.

We got Nellie a bad cuz around Christmas. I call from the store a squeaked it through the phone and she went crazy. Brought it home and she would not even play with it. So we now have a bad cuz in her toy box. She will go totally crazy for the really cheap squeeky balls and will play with them for hours.

Send it to Germany :D

Lucia's Cuz is not a house toy :D She also has the cuz cat. Looks like the chicken but with a cat head (she got it in a BC gift swap on another board last summer). The squeaker FINALLY died this week....yipeeeeeeee! It's also an outdoor toy. I think she knows it's annoying because when people come over or I'm on the phone, it's the first toy she grabs :rolleyes:

Shadow got a cuz last summer, it lasted bout 3 hours =( Second one she got at Christmas, same thing.. max 3 hours. She just shreds them, never touched the horns or feet tho LOL, just ate the ball part. *sigh* she ate her ultra kong in less than a day too tho... and a kitchen chair... and everything else she could get her teeth into.

Baracuda dog anyone?

The red one was instantly torn to bits! Her grampa went out and got her the black one, which took longer, but stil ended up toast. Only toy she's had forever and can't kill is a rope tied into a knot. Shes had it since day one, and it still looks pretty much brand new, and shes always playing with it.

Heres a pic of it.. with a mini-baracuda Shadow LOL

Shadow084.jpg

:rolleyes: Soooo I picked up an orange evil cuz for Shadow, an early birthday pressie. I got they XXL size one... and its too big for her to destroy! *cackle* Thanks for the idea =D

If you still need one sent to Germany I can find out how much it would cost, and send you one next month (out of money for this month already >.>).