BC Boards

Post has been cleared.

Hector

He's growing up really beautiful, Hector. All the pics are great, but the one where he's lying on the edge of the rug with a back paw stretched out really shows how handsome he is. And the one with him sitting between your old Sheltie's paws is very cute.

Wow, it's amazing how he's grown, and how healthy he looks now!

Thanks for the photo album info! It made (even) me figure out that my e-mail thingy actually provides room for a free photo album, so I've finally got my album of Kessie pics online .

No need for jealousy when it comes to me and computers :eek: !

I couldn't use Hector's program because I don't have a website of my own, but his post made me check my email "program", "service", whatever, more carefully, because I knew they offer some free extras, and yes, there is space for pictures! :rolleyes:

Sandra -- that is a very nice picture album of Kessie. You have a nice variety of pictures taken in very scenic places. Pretty hard to beat the Dolomites. I like the outdoors better, but Skiziks is an "Indoors Cat" so all my Skiziks pictures are taken indoors.

Mr. Tiki -- Here is my "best" technical advice. I think I know what I am talking about but I don't guarantee it! It is my understanding that Jalbum uses FTP (File Transfer Protocol?) to transfer the pictures to the remote website. It is also my understanding that a website must be set up to accommodate FTP. If a website isn't setup for that kind of access then FTP won't work. You could inquire to the site manager.

I had previously used FTP with my website at Verizon before I tried using the Jalbum Publishing (file transfer) feature. Here is a link to a website that offers a free FTP program with a GUI interface.

http://www.smartftp.com/

You may want to download their free program and see if you can get FTP running under that program. You could just transfer a few files as a test. Once that is running, then you could deal with getting Jalbum to properly do an FTP transfer. Good luck.

These aren't actually the Dolomites but other parts of the Alps; the Dolomites pictures are on the other computer AGAIN! I'm always planning to get some order going by storing them all on dvd, but it hasn't happened yet...thanks anyway!