BC Boards

Why Do You Love YOUR Border Collie So Much

Because they have my heart and I have theirs. I felt the same way about my Sheltie. I can't say I feel the same way about Miley even though I adore her. Something is special about the herding breeds to me. I can't put my finger on it and even if I could I doubt I could describe it.

Because there's nothing like a cold nose on your tuckus while you're in the shower at 5:30a If that doesn't make you smile or laugh, then you need to crawl back to bed!

Ha! For goodness sake, close the shower door, girl!

I love all my dogs, past and present--with the whole spectrum of all of their personalities and idiosyncrasies. I've found that the more you care for any one of them, the more love grows. (Maybe bc's are more high maintenance....according to that theory....:rolleyes:)

It seems like I could post on this every day. Last night, when we went to bed, me, my wife and Molly Mae, with me in the middle. Molly jumped up on the bed and washed my face, licked my hand and then licked a cut I had on my hand. I know that this can seem gross to some people but it's a way that they show love to me. When she was done, I turned over to make spoons and Molly snuggles up to my back as close as she can and lays down, the three of us making spoons. She does not move the whole night. Ther really part of the family.

Yup where to start (welll he is not a full bc but noone told him that)

Always happy to do whatever he thinks I want him to do (always trying to guess what I am going to ask)

but I think it has to be the intense look that to me say he wishes he could talk becaues I am just to stupid to understand what he is saying (although he forgives me for being dumb)