BC Boards

Pics! Dexter is a showoff ;)

Here are a couple of pictures of my little boy!

Here he is waiting patiently by my boots! I love the ears...post-8314-1199723783_thumb.jpg

This one is kinda scary...but I love it - he's playing with my mum's St. Bernard, Monty. Monty's about 5 times Dexter's size, but that doesn't stop him. My little man bullies the heck out of Monty! post-8314-1199723844_thumb.jpg

Here he is bullying Monty again...Monty's a pushover and he lets Dexter win in tug. post-8314-1199723893_thumb.jpg

Wow, what a cutie! I love his ears. I'm sure he is keeping you running these days.

Seeing him 'take down' that St. Bernard reminds me of my girl Kaylee with her friend Luc, who is a French Mastiff, one of those 'Hooch' Dogue de Bordeau fellas, who is 3 times her weight!

If you'd like to see them together, go to the People's Border Collie Gallery, and look for the thread called 'Kaylee and Luc', posted back in October. Amazing!

hahaha I love those pics of Kaylee with Luc! There's something about big dogs...Dexter just wants to play with every behemoth he sees! I think he likes the challenge...Monty is so good though - sounds like he's similar to Luc - he definitely played with him, but he was so gentle!

hahaha I love those pics of Kaylee with Luc! There's something about big dogs...Dexter just wants to play with every behemoth he sees! I think he likes the challenge...Monty is so good though - sounds like he's similar to Luc - he definitely played with him, but he was so gentle!

Luc and his family should be back from a hiatus in Mexico soon, so there will be a rematch! of the brave little Border Collie and the huge, hulking Luc de Bordeau. I hear he weighs 108 pounds now, and I think he's about 9 months old! And in this corner, the BC is about 35 lbs now.

Luc has had a lot of fun playing on the beach in Baja with the chihuahuas: that had to be hysterically funny to watch. It really is amazing how the big breeds seem to understand that their bulk is a problem.

Wow! Dexter is a cutie! Love the pic of him ontop of Monty! LOL That's a great pic! I also love his color. When we did our research for a BC, I didn't even realize they came in other colors than b/w. I thought, if we got one, I would want a red (brown) one. Not sure the correct name for the color. But...once we met Misty, it was a done deal! I do see other BC's in my future, though, so who knows maybe the next one. LOL