BC Boards

Scottish National Champions

Is there anywhere online I could get names of Scot. Nat. Ch's and preferably ISDS numbers? And even better, pedigrees?

Thanks!

Oops. I think the dogs I'm looking for are in the missing years! And, I didn't mention it, but they may be Brace or Driving Champions.

Is there anywhere online I could get names of Scot. Nat. Ch's and preferably ISDS numbers? And even better, pedigrees?

Thanks!

Rebecca,

Can you tell us what year(s) you want this info from? I have two books which may help. One is Brace Champions and the other is Nat'l and Internat'l Ch . It won't have pedigrees , but it will have names and ISDS #s.

Carolyn

The problem is I don't know the years for sure. I have a new dog here who is imported, and the previous owner said his dam was a two time Scottish National Champion and his sire may have been sired by ditto, but not sure. I have the name - Shearer - but I don't have a pedigree yet (and may never, he's neutered and she's moved twice and has health problems). I'm just curious what he may go back to and who Shearer is. With dog names and ISDS numbers I can play with Google.

I'll revisit this in the morning!

Guest carol campion

It is indeed Michael Shearer's Tib. She won the Scottish National two times and the year Johnny Wilson won the International with Maid, she was the high qualifier. She is a tremendous little bitch, maybe about 9 or 10 now.

How old is your new one, Becca? Might help to determine who the sire is. I know Michael now runs a dog that is off Tib and a dog of his own named Dan. And Candy Kennedy has a bitch that is by Tib and coulld be a littermate to yours.

The ISDS had a calendar two years ago with all the International and national winners for 12 years on it. She is there if you can get a copy of one. Little smooth coated bitch.

Carol