BC Boards

'Tis the Season

Oh way cute! Thank you so much for posting photos of her! The short time that I had her here I was absolutely falling in love with her, and I was grateful that rescue jumped all over this one, otherwise, she would have had a permanent home right here. You guys ... there is no way for me to make you see without meeting her ... but there is one thing that is as cute, if not cuter, than her looks. It's her personality. She is the happiest, bounciest little thing, and she made me laugh from the moment I met her.

Carrie, what a lucky find for you. I am sure this girl will bring you many many years of joy. Please keep us updated on her progress, and post tons and tons of photos of her! Yes, she's "purebread" ... purebread adorable.

Jodi

Aw, geez. Thanks for posting those. I'm totally in love with Widget.

So anytime you're ready, you can just go ahead and ship her to me. :rolleyes:

Please keep us updated on her progress, and post tons and tons of photos of her!

Yes, please do. I really am curious to see what this little girl ends up looking like. I showed Mike her picture when Jodi first posted it and he said she's the spitting image of the dog he had as a kid.

okay, I thought pictures would ease my jealousy. NOT!! Holy cow she's the most adorable fluff ball! You can just see that she's a happy bouncy cutie!

Carrie, you'll have so much fun with her. She's a lucky girl.

Jennifer

Weeeeell... there are registered bearded Border Collies (what some people would consider a Border Collie/working Beardie cross) but not very many

That's what the pup looks like to me.

I know several people who have them, but that's over here in England.

Pam

Has any one tried to rope a tornado? :rolleyes: That what it was like last night trying to give Widget her first bath in the tub!

From what I can see from the photos, you managed pretty well. The one and only time my wife and daughter gave Senneca a bath (normally my job) they were soaked to the skin.

That's one cute little pup; I love her expressions.

What the pictures dont show is me running back and forth to get her in the tub. Then trying to catch her in the bathroom to dry her. We both took a nap after. Do have to say I love this new baby sooooooooooooooooo much!

Widgets Mamma

Carrie

From what I can see from the photos, you managed pretty well. The one and only time my wife and daughter gave Senneca a bath (normally my job) they were soaked to the skin.

That's one cute little pup; I love her expressions.

• 2 years later...