BC Boards

Happy Gotcha Day, Cody

Just wanting to share Cody's anniversary with all his friends. He will be with us a year tomorrow, and my, has he grown into a wonderful young man!!!! He has learned so much and come so far and I couldn't have done it without the help from this board, so Cody and I would like to extend our thanks to all of you who have helped us get through all the little issues we have lived through. He is a wonderful boy and I am so glad we could have the honor of rescuing him and giving him the loving home he so deserves!!!!

Thanks to you all-it is hard to believe a year has gone by already with this wonderful boy....I must say that June 21st was a very hard day for me as it also marked the year anniversary of my boy, Zeus....long live his memories. He blessed us with his presence into our family for several years, and will never be forgotten, and Cody has followed in his footsteps being a wonderful addition to the family, and we all secretly KNOW that Zeus sent him right to the happy home he left, thank goodness for that!!!