BC Boards

The Rainbow Bridge - a gift book

Mojo

I just wanted to let everyone know that a close personal friend of mine, Marie-France, has recently published a color photo book called "The Rainbow Bridge." I think anyone who has lost a pet or knows someone who is grieving the loss of a pet would be interested in looking at this book; it is meant to be given as a gift of sympathy. The main focus is a poem that describes the Rainbow Bridge, and each page bears gorgeous, uplifting animal photographs. I personally have a copy of the book, and I would be proud to give it to anyone I know, so I highly recommend this work. Marie-France put an incredible amount of time and effort into making this perfect, as you will be able to see for yourself--you can click through and preview all the pages of the book on the following dedicated website:

www.bellissimacollection.net

Please enjoy the photographs, and if you do end up purchasing a copy of the book, I'd love it if you told Marie-France that you heard about it from me (Koi)! Marie-France is a wonderfully kind and gentle person, and a true lover and champion of all animals--dogs, cats, horses, wildlife--and so I thought I'd try to help with her initial book sales.

Archived