BC Boards

TDBCR Calendars

That is a lovely calender with a great selection of different Woo shot's. Very nice.

It has my fav one from the TDBCR vote before of Woo flying through the air on the beach with his ball. I wanted that one to make it into the other calender and so it is nice to have it on this one. :D

eta - Laura - I am glad Taz is a non humper, i hope Zac follows to be the same! :rolleyes:

Why not? You could sell it in the "adult" section of the TDBCR store - right along with the auction for RDF.

HA HA HA!!

Did you see the new BadRap calendars? (speaking of adult content)

BADRAP "Exposed"

I'm not posting the cover because there's a bare bum on it!

RDM

I have to say that September sure is a cutie

Awwwww...Ryan is so sweet.

Love the Woo calendar.... gosh, I'm going to have calendars all over the house....

guess I know what all family members are getting for christmas :rolleyes:

One way or another I'll drag them over to the border collie side......

• 4 weeks later...

Cool Calender!

Oh and for the humping topic. Salem has 1 blanket that he does his thing with and thats it. He has had it since he was a pup and its always that 1. At least he doesn't do it to the comforter or guests legs or anything, lol.

When he was a pup one time we had MIL and DIL over and Salem proceeded to get his blanket (that dh was supposed to put away) and do his thing right in front of everyone. It was beyond embarassing. Needless to say Mr. Blankie gets put away when company comes now. :rolleyes: