BC Boards

TDBCR Calendars

Tweed has a history of, erm, inappropriate behaviour with puppies. We call him The West End Molester. He is an enthusiastic puppy humper.

At the moment, they are too small for him to engage in his repugnant behaviour, but he is nevertheless beyond excited by their very presence. He knows his time will come. He spends as much time as he can in their pen with them so they get used to him. Not only is he gross, he is a premeditated gross.

See how happy he is?

1939440931_d347025193_b.jpg

RDM

See how happy he is?

Wow, that totally tops Chaos and his blanket humping fixation! :rolleyes: Very creepy, Tweed!!

(Imagine me walking into my room after leaving Chaos alone in the house, and finding my brand new comforter bunched up into a humpy-ball. Noooo...)

Wow, that totally tops Chaos and his blanket humping fixation! :rolleyes: Very creepy, Tweed!!

Tweed ONLY humps puppies. He lives to hump puppies. Even females in season don't do it for him, just puppies. Once he humped my neighbor, but that was an anomaly.

It's sick, I tell you.

RDM

Tweed ONLY humps puppies. He lives to hump puppies. Even females in season don't do it for him, just puppies. Once he humped my neighbor, but that was an anomaly.

It's sick, I tell you.

RDM

I still luv Tweed BUT.... Eeeeeeew :rolleyes:

He is not doing my humping worries any good, ya know first ever male dog coming to me soon. With Tweed and his puppy fetish and Ouzo and the humping weimaraner's !! Now you guys tell me!! :D

Of course no disrespect meant to Ouzo, it was those naughty Weimaraners!

Thank you, Samantha, for setting the record straight :D Ouzo was just an innocent potential victim, nothing bad happen, all PG13 :D

Oh yes you could tell that from your pic's, Ouzo was definately not the naughty boy! But it did show what the weimaraners wanted to do if they were aloud. :rolleyes:

*Note to self* - Avoid smiley open mouthed dogs checking out my dog, Avoid Weimaraners, Avoid white fluffy dogs, Avoid blankets, Avoid Puppies, ummm any more?..... :D

It's sick, I tell you.

It does make me wonder how much I still want to steal Tweed... but he is known to be Tweird, which is part of his appeal, and I don't really plan to have puppies around the house.... so if you get really tired of him, you can send him to me as a Christmas present!

*Note to self* - Avoid smiley open mouthed dogs checking out my dog, Avoid Weimaraners, Avoid white fluffy dogs, Avoid blankets, Avoid Puppies, ummm any more?..... :rolleyes:

I don't think you need to avoid puppies. You just need to avoid Tweed while your new dog is a puppy.

Tweed is Tweird, so it is unlikely that your coming dog will develop this fetish for puppies. As for blankets... you might want to do a study of boarders with male dogs to find out how many have these problems with their dogs humping their blankets and comforters before you ban them from your house. You might get pretty cold without them.

I like blankets. I'd rather keep my dog and my blankets in separate rooms after the dog had shown inappropriate interest in them than give up blankets...

The guy who used to live next door to me in my old condo had one of these dogs. A Samoyed. Juneau had the softest expressions on his face, but he was gigantic, and he LIVED to try to hump tiny puppy/adolescent Taz. I think he tried it once with Sophie and she about took his head off. But poor Taz was often his target, as he was always on a leash and Juneau never was. I can't count all the times I'd have to yell at Juneau preemptively or he'd try to molest my Taz!

And Samantha, Taz is intact and does not hump puppies, adult dogs, blankets, stuffed animals, or anything else. He has humped Sophie a few times while they were playing, but I can probably count the number of times on one hand. He's just not a humper (probably because of his early experiences of being the humpee!).

ETA: And I have never seen Craig hump anything. He's neutered. So, see, not all boy dogs are sex maniacs!

Hey RDM

My mystery mutt Sam is a puppy humper too. She is either really fabulous with puppies, ie: appropriate play, gentle, kind etc or rolls them and humps them.... not really sure why some are spared and some aren't. We tend to avoid puppies to save me the analytical pain.

S

Tuck used to hump his stuffed bear to the point we would just tell the boy to get a room! Sam has never been caught in the act. Can't recall Libby doing that either. Course, I've got a border male cat named Mo who is very loving. He cleans Oatmeal, the kitten ( and I mean all of him). Thought he was just maternal. Until......he started his humping poor sweet Oatmeal. Oatmeal just got neutered and Mo was neutered later year. Apparently, it doesn't make a difference. :rolleyes: